Here is a list of resources that we use in our business. In an effort to be transparent, I have included both free and affiliate links. You are under no obligation to purchase anything. However, these are the products and services we personally use in running our business.
There are many free products in our resource list, but if you choose to purchase an item products be advised that we may receive a small commission in return. Purchasing from one of our resources does not add any additional cost to you.
If you choose not to purchase anything, that's okay. We will still be friends.
Use this list as a guide to locate trusted products and services that we use and recommend.
Email Service Providers (ESP)
Free email Marketing Guides
- Google Analytics (gold standard)
- Workflowy (map your brain)
- Google Drive (online docs)
- Google Apps (for email)
- Inbox (by Google) (email app that helps you get organized)
- Trello (execution)
- Dropbox and Dropbox Business (cloud storage and syncing)
- Hemingway (cool writing tool to help you format your text)
- Slack (team messaging)
- Skype (communicate with anyone, worldwide, for free)
- GoToMeeting (gold standard to host meetings and webinars)
- WebinarJam (affordable option to Go To Meeting)
- ClickBank (online retailer with 200 million customers)
- PayPal (for everyone who pays or gets paid)
- Stripe (Paypal alternative)