10 questions and seven deadly sins do not add up to 17.
They add up to CASH.
If you're trying to make money online or anywhere in the universe you need to pay attention to the man – Dan Kennedy.
If you don't know who Dan Kennedy is…
What planet are you from?
Dan Kennedy is The Godfather of direct response marketing on the Internet.
Dan has given birth just about every guru in Internet marketing history. He has raised more marketing pups from broken dreams to marketing stardom.
When Dan Kennedy speaks you better listen.
Here goes… Pay close attention
1) What keeps them awake at night, indigestion boiling up in their esophagus, eyes open staring at the ceiling?
2) What are they afraid of (most) (most frequently)?
3) What are they angry about? Who are they angry at?
4) What are their top three daily frustrations?
5) What trends are occurring and will occur in their businesses and lives?
6) What do they secretly, ardently desire most?
7) Is there a built-in bias to the way they make decisions?
8) Do they have their own language? (They probably do. Create a vocabulary list.)
9) Who else is selling something similar to them, and how? (Study ‘comparables’.)
10) Who else has tried selling something similar to them, and failed? – How?
Did you notice anything interesting about these questions? Did you notice how closely these questions prey upon our seven deadly sins?
And yes, we all harbor these seven capital vices inside our subconscious.
To best serve our clients. we must know which of these character enhancements motivates them the most.
If we understand their vices then we understand them.
Sometimes, even better than they understand themselves.
Do this well and you will be rewarded handsomely.
Failure to understand what drives your client and you will fail miserably.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.”- Sun Tzu
Please follow and like us: